Monday, July 29, 2019

Learning with Paper dolls


When I was a child, I loved to make my own paper dolls and create different dresses for them!
That is how I came up with the idea of creating instructional paper dolls for my students to provide them with a new way to learn and review letters and numbers in a fun way.
My first project was the winter kids for letter-sound recognition. My students loved that workstation!
For this reason, I created the Summer  Number paper dolls, and the vowels summer dolls in Spanish.



If you want to learn more about this fun Workstations
 click Here for the Vowels in Spanish, here for the Numbers in Spanish, here for the Numbers in English, and here for the Numbers with Auslan  Australian Sign Language.
My next step is finishing the complete alphabet set for English
 and Spanish. I am so excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment